Become an Ambassador
The University Ambassador Program is open to all FGCU students in good academic standing who are dedicated to community service and representing the university in the best light. Ambassadors are called upon to assist staff and guests at occasions such as public ceremonies, donor receptions and annual signature events. Off campus, ambassadors may represent FGCU at community fundraisers where the university purchases or receives tickets.
The criteria for serving as a University Ambassador include:
• Commitment to the program for the entire academic year (unless graduating in December)
• 3.5 or higher cumulative grade-point average
• Completion of ambassador training and attendance at meetings each semester
• Attendance at 5 events per semester
• No disciplinary record or charges within the university judicial system
• Maintaining a positive representation of FGCU, the University Ambassador Program and of oneself
Applications are closed.
Request an Ambassador
Do you need the Ambassadors to help you host a FGCU special event? Requests should be submitted at least two weeks in advance of your event.
Director of Alumni Relations
Phone: (239) 590-1087
Chair, University Ambassadors
Student Director, University Ambassadors