This six-month program will not only provide leadership training from FGCU staff and alumni, but will also give you an inside look at our ever-evolving campus and its surrounding properties in a unique way. For instance, we’ll visit the waterfront Vester Marine Center in Bonita Springs and the new Emergent Technologies Institute a few miles northeast of campus — both hubs of cutting-edge educational research. Back on campus, you’ll get behind-the-scenes tours of Alico Arena and our growing athletics facilities, and the state-of-the-art labs we use to train tomorrow’s health professionals in Marieb Hall. Deans and alumni representing each university program will be there to share industry trends and offer information and other practical tools that you can apply to your own business or profession.
The program is limited to 15 participants. The application has closed for 2017.
- April 21- Vester Center, 1-5 p.m.
- May 19- Alico Arena, 1-5 p.m.
- June 16- Marieb Hall, 1-5 p.m.
- July 21- Emergent Technologies Institute, 1-5 p.m.
- August 18- Lutgert Hall, 1-5 p.m.
- September 15- President’s Office, 1-5 p.m.
$350 Community Members